Hosted by Swedish Foreign Trade Association & Business Sweden
A NEW ERA OF MARKET INTEGRATION AND LIBERALISATION IN AFRICA?
Date: Tuesday 13 th of April 2021
Time: 08:30 – 09:45 GMT+2
On January 1st the African Continental Free Trade Area agreement came into effect. The objective is to transform the continent into a trade area where goods, services and capital can move freely across borders. The trade agreement connects 1.3 billion people across 54 countries with a combined GDP valued at 3.4 trillion USD.
What does this mean for Swedish companies in terms of current and new opportunities in Africa?
Programme & Speakers
· Welcome by Eva Häussling & Andreas Giallourakis
· Louise Bergholm, Ambassador for Trade, Africa Department, MFA
· Peter Stein, Africa Expert & Author
· Jörgen Levin, Senior Researcher, The Nordic Africa Institute
· Henrik Isakson, Director Trade Policy, Confederation of Swedish Enterprise
· Ulf Pehrsson, VP
Sign up to the webinar here no later than Friday 9th of April.
Eva Häussling, Executive Director, Swedish Foreign Trade Association
Andreas Giallourakis, Market Area Director for Africa, Business Sweden